
Pharmacy staff up and ready to go.

Before 7 am and they were already lining up to register for medical help.

Sunday church with the family
Just a brief break for lunch and then back at it. I've had to run back because we have already used up several of the medicines from day one and day two - that tells you how many people we have seen.What a wonderful thing they are doing for the Aya Barangay. They are truly blessed to have the Ambal family here. Mostly dental extractions, circumcisions and kids with coughs and colds.

Great pics mom-misssing you much--loved the waterfall pics the best--laughed--can't wait to hear of all the details. We know you are busy now since the posts get shorter and shorter! Off to school today--Kat has an ear infection:( Love you--Lish
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having fun. Holding down the fort here while Bob is up at the Lake House. I am missing my lunches so get your *ss back here to feed your kid, LOL. Kate and Elle say hi and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. Love, Brad
ReplyDeleteHi Mareta, it sounds like such a great experience for you! I can relate to the tiring work of a medical mission--I worked two of them in the D.R. and it was nonstop from sun-up into the night for a week straight. We were exhausted, but ecstatic to help so many people. I'm sure you are enjoying it. How wonderful to go back to Hospicio and see all of Kat's caretakers again. You can bring that baby boy back for me...brought tears to my eyes thinking of him on the side of the road! I look at my newborn son and can't even imagine that, but I know that life is very different there. Enjoy the rest of your trip and be safe!
ReplyDelete-Diana
Nice pics Mom, I am working, Kate is rummaging, and Elle is at school. Elle has good health ;) When do you get back?
ReplyDelete