There always seems to be something more to do - even when you think you've done it all. I've beaten a path from the air conditioned sorting room to the office at the egg sorting room - the workers now know me.
I've got a sore throat right now - so I am going to call it a night. They took us to our "resort" and I use that term loosely. It is the American mentality - you say "resort" and well, you think cups in the bathroom, bathmat, lighting, blankets, soap - well, they do have a great pool and I am going to get a massage tomorrow night so I am making the best of it.
By the way - massage - $10 american, manicure - $3. Can you believe that?
I will post pics tomorrow night - good night from San Jose Batangas.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mareta,
ReplyDeleteLoved your adventurous spirit on the river and at the falls! How fun was that? If I were there I would have been right with you and not want to miss a thing! Love all the beautiful pictures and Loved the pictures at Hospicio. Good luck on the medical mission and may God bless you abundantly on the rest of your trip! Cheryl
Hi Mareta,
ReplyDeleteHope that your throat will feel better prior to the start of the medical mission tomorrow! Try to get some sleep and a salt water gargle might help! Oops..the mother instinct is showing!! Truely enjoy following your adventures! Love the pictures!!
Gerry
Looks like I need to go to the Philippines for some pampering! I love all the photos–looks like you are having quite an adventure! You missed a fun episode of Glee this week, but I am sure you can catch up once you get back. For now, good luck with your mission and keep the updates coming!
ReplyDeleteBeka