In a week we will be off to the Philippines where the temperature right now is 90 degrees. I am getting so excited about the prospect of visiting the Hospicio, seeing Katrina's godmothers, doing a little touring and then working the medical mission with the Ambal family in San Jose, Batangas.
I will try and keep all of you posted with this blog and hopefully you will find it interesting.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mareta, I am so excited for you! What a wonderful opportunity for you to visit the Philippines once again, and to see Hospicio. Maybe you can hide a couple of the little ones in your suitcase and bring them home to Dustiin & Alicia! ha If it could only be that easy. So glad that you sent me the link and I will be following your travels. God bless and God speed.....Cheryl
ReplyDelete