OK, you are going to love this. Not much to do after walking around Makati, doing a little shopping at Glorietta so I figure I will see a movie. Let me tell you how different attending the theatre is here in Manila.
- Price - $5
- Popcorn - the big one & buttered - $2.25
- Soda - 25¢
- No concession stands in the theatres.
- You tell them the movie you want to see, a screen comes up of the seating plan, you select your seat and your ticket is printed.
- Trailers are not so different - I am thinking they may even be longer especially the one where they warn you about ten times that if you are caught videotaping or recording you will get fined and sent to JAIL.
- Noise in theatre is pretty loud with the crackling of wrappers, peoples cell phones going off and people texting. Can't figure that one out - why pay for the movie if you aren't going to watch it.
- WINTER'S TALE - I'm a romantic so I loved it.
Now let me tell you about the malls with their security on entering each establishment. Basically they are people in uniform just tapping your bag - so non existent.
No comments:
Post a Comment