Wednesday, June 26, 2013

GODMOTHER DAY

Kat's Ninangs - Ampy de la Cruz & Fritzie Jimenez
This morning I spent the day poolside at Sofitel on the Bay.  The pool here at Traders is under renovations so they shuttled me over to the most beautiful facility I have seen thusfar.  There must have been at least 5 pools and a couple of slides for the kids.  I think I have been the only person here to take advantage of this pool - the front desk just looked at me in amazement that I wanted to go over there.  It was so relaxing - three hours passed in an instant.  There was hardly anyone at the pool and finding a quiet spot to relax was so easy.
Still haven't been able to connect with Mariano Ang - a friend of a Wisconsin friend - time is running out and the only time I would have is lunch tomorrow to meet him.
Tonight I reunite with Kat's godmothers - Ampy de La Cruz and Fritzie Jimenez.  I can't wait to share Kat's book with them and verbally tell them how well their goddaughter is doing.  We keep hoping that she will get to meet both of them soon.
I am ready to head home - missing Bob and my family.
What a nice dinner and catch up we had.
My friend & dependable driver, Ramon Tibillo
Late last night I heard from Alicia and the possibility that ICAB might grant a request from LSS to assign the Ide's with two little boy siblings, age 1 & 2.  I am now anxious to hear if they might have been at Hospicio and if I have them on my camera.  Keep a good thought for Alicia & Dustin - 3 years is a long time to wait for their family to be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment