Just finished our 2nd day. Whew - in between the torrential rains our numbers soared. We saw over 740 patients today and I was able to last through the whole thing and am now back at Kuya Jr.'s home. For the people that are visiting Manila from our group, they are dealing with flooding in the city. I can still remember the pictures from the awful flooding from a couple years ago.
Tomorrow we feed the school children at Aya. I am looking forward to that - an easy day for us as we will follow that up with a memorial service for a member of the Singson family and then visit the hot springs.
Can't get many pics right now as I don't have access to a computer. But will try and do that as soon as possible.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment